Sunday, July 15, 2007

Future Mutants

FUTURE MUTANTS! Now with proper-ish citation!
That being: my blog.
Or rather, the half coherent rants ripped straight from the half coherent jottings in my little black notebook. Funny story....

For those of you who don't know, this is my partner in life and crime....
this ----> http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=114722&MyToken=d7e330da-fffb-4ffb-8b63-10f82c44d7ac

(snd seriously I am well aware I am the last person on the internet or just myspace to figure out how to make a proper link with html, so screw off)

ANYWAY
this weekend, Mr. Booth and I went on our usual shopping escapades..."Home Depot? Oooooh, are we getting a new Mexican?" and in the course of our discussion I learned/created several new pieces of information :

1. 60 comes after 48 and 72 comes after 60. Oh.

2. DID YOU KNOW? In the future (1000 years), there will be two types of people. The elite, through years of refined breeding and a good mix of genes, will be tall, smart and good looking. On the flip side, everyone else will be ugly mutant sub-humans. This is according to Brett, who read a study. Frankly, I just can't wait to ask candidates for inevitable spawn i will end up producing someday in the future "Honey, do you think our children will be genetically superior or do you think your DNA is gonna slide my future children slightly into the horrible circus freak side of things?". And we would laugh and laugh because he'd know any circus freak child is BOUND to be my fault.

OKAY, so here is the full article. I'm going to share highlights.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/6057734.stm

"The descendants of the genetic upper class would be tall, slim, healthy, attractive, intelligent, and creative and a far cry from the "underclass" humans who would have evolved into dim-witted, ugly, squat goblin-like creatures."

I dont know about you, but I prefer most of my sentences to have the phrase "ugly, squat goblin-like creatures" in them and intend to wear this out like I did the "Hit U Wit It" Sidekick expression. Get ready for it.

Also watch me get emo...

"Social skills, such as communicating and interacting with others, could be lost, along with emotions such as love, sympathy, trust and respect. People would become less able to care for others, or perform in teams."

Wait for it...wait for it....Isn't love dead already?

Okay, there it was.

All I'm saying...is breed carefully. I don't want my perfect Sylvan Elf like children to be forced to enslave your Morlock off spring.


3. I'm officially submitting "hangovered" and "drunkovered" as a real words.

4. The obvious show to be made after "The Biggest Loser" is the flip side anorexic version, where girls with eating disorders compete to see who can attain the ideal body weight first...WITH HILARIOUS RESULTS.

Okay thats all I have. Other than that, I filled 2 pages writing "please stop fucking talking to me, I hate when people talk to me, I am writing in this notebook so that maybe you will think I'm busy but instead you are not taking the hint and you are still talking me. go away go away go away go away..."
and on....

No comments: