Sunday, July 15, 2007

quotes

(When a Man Loves a Woman)
- is that the Kenny G version of this song?
-That's Michael Bolton, jackass.
*pause*
-thanks for calling me out on a MICHAEL BOLTON REFERENCE

-It's hot. if you had a threesome with the Xbox ...would it burn you?
-I had sex with my Xbox once...and it burned me
-what?
-Next day it was like "lets just be friends".....it sent me a friend request.


-smell this, what does it smell like?
-weed?
-a kind of fruit? pineapple?
-close, it's blueberry.
*pause*
-those aren't even close at all...

-my dad almost got arrested for a DUI the other day
-what happened?
-...he was drunk and driving.

*outside miX, Las Vegas*
*white dude, spiky hair*
-"Hey, fag. Where you at, bitch? Yo it's like (stops to count us) 4 people and we're in. You fags better get down here, bitch. We should be professional partiers. How do we do we do that, bitch? I'm in it to win it!"

guns shot this week:
Glock
9 mm
short barrel shot gun
sniper rifle



We came up with a great Deal or No Deal related game that involves trying to touch Howie Mandell...its like an "aggressive cat is aggressive, defensive cat is defensive thing" but defensive cat is Howie Mandell.

-Aw you have faith in my dolby digital output abilities....
-yeah..thats what friends are for!

-did brett just hit puberty in the middle of the song?

*La Brea Tar Pits*
woooly mammoth 1: I can totally make it in and out. I'll be fine...
wooly mammoth 2: SERIOUSLY, PEDRO YOU AREN'T GOING TO BE ABLE TO DO IT. PHYLLIS HASN'T EVEN TOTALLY SUNK YET, YOU CAN'T GO IN THE TAR PITS.

PHYLLIS: ITS A TRAAAAAAAAAP

********
- he's obviously not party trained

****

No comments: