Sunday, July 15, 2007

A letter to Hustler

I spit fire like busta, damb that larry is a hustler/

Every page has good information, I even bring my mag with me on vacation/

One of the best is not the word, not even HEF's bitches is messin with Larry's birds/

And I've seen damb there every mag, but best believe hustler's always in my grocery bag/

Butt Man is cool if you like looking at ass all day, too many dicks as well, if you ask me their all gay/

I will always pick Hustler out of all the other's, Larry even got street cred with all the brother's/

I love hustler and all their chicks, I guess it's safe to say, larry has the magic stick/

By: THE ONE AND ONLY "GUTTA MAN"

I don't know if I can rap, but I would sure love to have BulletProof game for my 3 sons. At the moment, I am incarcerated so I couldn't buy it for them. So I thought I'd kick my rap and maybe I'd win. Thank you!

No comments: